March 23, 2012

FAVOURITE SONG IN 2012

This is the 1st time of me introducing songs in my blog. This could never happened unless the songs are too good that made me desperate to share. The best top 3 songs of mine at the moment:-

No.3 DAVID CHOI- ONLY YOU

This song is with simple lyrics, beautiful melody, and it describes my feeling alot. The talented dude's 2008 piece. You might think about the old song ONLY YOU.. CAN MAKE THE WORLD... blablabla. but this is totally different stuff. Jazz acoustic style- thats my favourite.
click here for the song in youtube


No.2 KATY PERRY- THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
This song is just too awesomely emo. The 1st few tempos already a build-up of emotions. Can't never imagine the scenes in mv when you heard the song. The mv is yet a masterpiece for Katy i think.


No.1 HEBE- MY LOVE
This song. I found it hard to describe, it can always bring me to fantasy when i play it in my car, my room, even when im in the shower. It got me relaxed, yet got overflow of joy and feelings in the melody. N with Hebe's voice, it is too perfect to listen.
Check out the fantasy mv here. you will definitely love it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...