February 09, 2011

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

There's so much things that i should update to u guys, reunion dinner, cny, trips, frens gathering.. but the feelings just seem to not right to do it now.
Recently my feelings and mood are playing me around for no reason. I'm sort of losing my feelings to be happy, entertained, smile, n all that. Friends, or even family couldn't put a smile on my face. I don't know why.
I've sensed that something is going to happened. But i dont know what's that gonna be. Feeling not right is quite a pain. It's like ur heart is heavy, u have something to talk but u cant speak, no appetite to eat anything, n u even can go crazy driving zic zac on the road.
That's me, started last week. I just hope that i could be happy again. Sorry daddy n mummy, or any frens that i have offended unintentionally.
I hope things are going to be just fine. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...