September 17, 2014

A VISIT TO KIM'S DAKGALBI

As a Korean food fan, it never gets me bored of hunting new Korean restaurant when I'm in town. As a farewell before leaving the country, I jio Chooi Lian to try the newly opened Kim's dakgalbi for dinner.

 The restaurant is set up in two rows of tables with a circulation in the middle. It is quite packed and bad if you are that kind of person that doesn't like to have smoke's smell left on your shirts and hair since they don't have a good smoke management in the restaurant.

They don't serve side dishes like other Korean restaurants did. As I recalled the dakgalbi that I have tried from my Korean trip two years ago, I always wanted to try this delicious delicacy again somewhere in my country. We ordered a portion for two, and we took the rice set.



Chicken, Rice Cake, Cabbage, and other sorts of Korean spices. It tasted generally ok. There's no wow-factor for me.


Overall, if you never try dakgalbi before you should come and experience at least once. The food is generally delicious and kinda filling. Honestly it is not a good place to catch up with friends because of the smoke, particularly. However, me and Chooi Lian get into a cafe nearby for some coffee and dessert and share some last moment together before seeing her again next year.

PLEASE BE TIME SENSITIVE BECAUSE THEY ONLY OPERATE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

KIM's DAKGALBI
No18, Jln Medan Ipoh, 1E,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Business: 12pm-3pm, 6pm-10pm

Operates everyday accept Monday


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...