August 21, 2009

UP UP UP!

Wow.. such an impressing movie. UP! haha
Before this, went dinner at BBQ plaza again. I thought i never can use the loyalty card since it was already 'expired'. but so, i still can use it.. haha maybe because of lxxg zxi gua. HAHA!
Feel so good that eating my favourite BBQ by paying only.. 6 bucks? HAHA! nice man.. but but, the meal looks smaller one.. the meat is so thin like hell. haha, but overall ok la, what u expected for a free meal? HAHA

Well, about the movie..
Actually, is nothing special
an old man, a fat boy, and an old-style wooden house with balloon. what make it so popular?
haha.. story line maybe, is full of something that u couldnt think it can happen.. miracles everywhere.. haha..
BUT I LIKE IT OSO LA
haha
yea there is something not realistic.
I dont think dog can speak like a human
I dont think balloon strength can broke the water paip
I dont think the old man is not guilty after killing a man
HAHA
im so realistic that could break ppl's dream
haha
no wonder
is PG 13!


Well!!
Something to share here.. my new starbuck drinkware~!
Wheee~!!!! LOVE IT

2 comments:

=PurpleTeenG= said...

My sis and i wanted to watch this weekend de...
Mana tau dun have morning show and need to get evening tickets...
so end up not going d... I wanna go watch oh... looks CUTE... kekeke...

Btw, can i have the drinkware too ??
I only got cup... :'(

贤德 said...

u wan the cup ah? HAHA
I CAN GIVE LO
HAHA
COS IT'S BROKE!
HAIZZ
T.T
That day whats too careless, until the drinkware dropped from locker onto the floor. cracked

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...