January 05, 2009

GIVING UP

Endless feeling on you .. my daily torns.
i act so dumbly again today.

Words i plan to speak with you today,
Things i wish to do with you today,
is not enough time for me to do so... everytime leaving you after have a meet with you, i just hope it is endless for us.
I hope i can spend longer with you each time. Even thinking to stay at yr place.
Is it.. what ppl said the act towards ppl u .. L O V E ?
I am exhausted for hiding it from you since i have it.. so .. hard.
I try n try n try... best record, for almost 3months time. But, when u start sms me,
things gone back again. My dumbly brain cant manage it well.

IM SO TIRED.
Can you..
Leave me again?
Jus for a year.. i think..
I hope i can forget you. forget the stupid feeling.


心若倦了 泪也干了
这份深情 难舍难了
曾经拥有 天荒地老
已不见你 暮暮与朝朝
这一份情 永远难了 愿来生 还能再度拥抱
爱一个人 如何厮守到 老怎样 面对一切我不知道
回忆过去 痛苦的相思忘不了 为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了 今夜的你应该明了
缘难了 情难了

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...