February 20, 2009

KILL THEM ALL! featuring FXXK OFF LIARS !

Dont care.. tests, homeworks, assignments, notes!
Aiyo.. the workload is so heavy nowadays. AS trial is arround the corner and v r like .. still learning A2 things .. Brain has to devide into parts ldy!

MURDER THEM ALL!

Well, i have a very bad experience on last wed. I was eating with SweetYee at kopitiam and suddenly i received a sms from CHOOI JUN XIAN. I have almost 2years didn contact with him n suddenly he called me up and asking for money. I feel damn weird n tried to call him.
He said he was in urgent n need to pay fees tat time but his acc was not working.. therefore he need loans. I tried to call him but he refused to ans cos he said his phone was low battery.

OK FINE. Since i have the sms for evidence and i have his parents phone num. So i decide to loan him since he needs it so much.
This guy, i suppose is a trustful and good ppl .. as i thought. So i go atm Rm800 for him n bank in into his frens account.
Right after the transaction is done, His phone cant be reached! I was like, what the fuck was he trying to be funny?! Ok mayb his phone has no more battery. I will call him tmr.

As the same thing happened the next day. I decided to ring up his good fren. His fren gave me a new num n ask me to call him right that time. So, this is what exactly happening n i was damn fucking shocked!
this is what he said:
I DIDNT ASK ANY MONEY FROM YOU. MY PHONE LOST YESTERDAY AT NOON.
MANY PPL RING ME UP AND ASKING ME WHETHER I NEED MONEY ONOT. WHAT? U GIVE MONEY TO THAT GUY?! U'VE BEEN CHEATED!
OMFG!


this is the story. U see, how cruel is this world nowadays. This kind of ppl are actually in the community.

SO MY FREN: NO MORE LOANS FOR YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL U REALLY HAVE EVIDENCE ON HAND, N YET PLS CONFIRM TAT IS YOUR REAL FREN !!!!!!!!!!

dont act as dumb as i did X(

2 comments:

MuNH@n said...

Ya, no more 3 ringgits loan for u..
Haha.. Jus joking. Dun sad la, sometimes we cannot be too good.
It's experience.

贤德 said...

okokokok...
wooo~
Is an expensive experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...