February 03, 2009

I LOVE MY FRIENDS.



Dear all my bros,

I want to say..


......... ..... EII!
................................OII!
.................................................HUAH!


lol, only we know the meaning. Haha..
These chinese new year holidays really syok with u guys. almost everyday we come out gambling, movie, yumcha, etc.. eat eat eat.. play play play... mad mad n mad. And thanks to Jin for THE RED CLIFF sections.. I love that movie alot lol!

Time files, im back to this lonely, emo, friendless, hard place --- SUBANG. My feeling is like, damn, come back again.. n guess what, i absent for two days and this bring me a pile of things to do. Gosh, this is so called Xian Tian Hou Ku lol... xxx.
Well, I love n appreciate my friends more than b4 now. Everytime when be with u guys, i found happiness and stressless. Hope v can be friends forever.
Oyea, I want to say sorry to him who, we, have made him angry and didnt care for his feelings. SORRY man. I promised no next time k? S
tep shoes tuck will now on, treat u guys as important as myself.




CNY holiday geh post will be here soon..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...